Publications - current and forthcoming
Listed below are our publications to date and papers pending. Clicking on a link will open the summary abstract. Choose your download option from there.
Code for many of our models is available.
Publications List By Year
- Caballero JA, Humphries MD, Gurney KN (2015), Evidence for sub-optimality and large-scale recursion during decision formation in the macaque brain, Symposium on Biology of Decision Making.
- Ben Mitchinson (2015), Tactile Attention in the Vibrissal System, Scholarpedia, 10(3):32361.
- Wilson, S. P. and Bednar, J. A. (2015), What, if anything, are topological maps for?, Developmental Neurobiology, 75(6):667-681.
- Emily C. Collins, Tony J. Prescott, Ben Mitchinson (2015), Saying it with light: A pilot study of affective communication using the MIRO robot., Proceedings of Living Machines 4, Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems (LNCS) 9222:243-255.
- K. N. Gurney, M. D. Humphries, P. Redgrave (2015), A new framework for cortico-striatal plasticity: behavioural theory meets in vitro data at the reinforcement-action interface, PLoS Biology, 13, 1,e1002034.
- Caballero JA, Lepora NF, Gurney KN (2015), Probabilistic decision making with spikes: from ISI distributions to behaviour via information gain, PLoS ONE, 10(4):e0124787.
- Wilson, S. P. and Moore, C. I. (2015), S1 Somatotopic Maps, Scholarpedia, 10(4):8574.
- Tony Prescott, Neasa MacErlean (2015), Where do we need new laws?, Robotics Law Journal.
- Glancy, J., Gross, R., Stone J. V., Wilson, S. P. (2015), A Self-Organising Model of Thermoregulatory Huddling, PLoS Computational Biology, 11(9): e100428.
- Wilson, S. P. and Verschure FMJ, Mura A, Prescott TJ (Eds.) (2015), Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems, Fourth International Conference, Living Machines 2015 Proceedings, , Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, 9222.