Publications - current and forthcoming
Listed below are our publications to date and papers pending. Clicking on a link will open the summary abstract. Choose your download option from there.
Code for many of our models is available.
Publications List By Year
- Gurney, K.N., P. Redgrave, and T.J. Prescott (1998), computational model of selective properties within basal ganglia: a reinterpretation of functional anatomy, SfN 1998, Los Angeles, Neuroscience Meeting Planner #24:649.
- Hartley, S.J., Prescott, T.J. & Nicolson, R. (1998), Experimental and connectionist perspectives on semantic memory development, Proceedings of Twentieth Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, Wisconsin, USA, pp. 478-48.
- Gurney, K., Prescott, T.J., & Redgrave, P. (1998), The basal ganglia viewed as an action selection device, The Proceedings of the International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks, Springer-Verlag: Berlin, pp1033-1038.
- Redgrave, P., T.J. Prescott, and K.N. Gurney (1998), Selection and the basal ganglia: A Role for Dopamine, Vth Triennial neeting of the International basal Ganglia Society. Basal Ganglia. Cape Cod, USA..
- Crowe, A., Porrill, J., & Prescott, T. J. (1998), Kinematic coordination of reach and balance, Journal of Motor Behavior, 30:217–233.
- Gurney, K.N., T.J. Prescott, and P. Redgrave (1998), A model of intrinsic processing in the basal ganglia, Second International conference on cognitive and neural systems, pp47. Boston..
- Gurney, K., Redgrave, P. & Prescott, T.J. (1998), Analysis and simulation of a model of intrinsic processing in the basal ganglia, Technical Report AIVRU131, The University of Sheffield.