Prof Paul Overton (Head of Department)
Department of Psychology, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, S10 2TP, UK.
Tel: +44 (0) 114 222 6624
- Biological bases of action selection
- Compulsive behaviour
- Lepora N, Overton P and Gurney K (2012), Efficient fitting of conductance-based model neurons from somatic current clamp, Journal of Computational Neuroscience, 32(1): 1-24.
- Lepora N, Blomeley C, Hoyland D, Bracci P, Overton P and Gurney K (2011), A simple method for characterizing passive and active neuronal properties applied to striatal neurons, European Journal of Neuroscience, 34(9):1390-1405.
- Lepora, N,, P. Overton, and K.N. Gurney (2009), Efficient current-based optimization techniques for parameter estimation in multi-compartment neuronal models, BMC Neuroscience, 10 (1) 247.
- Wood, R, M. D Humphries, P.G. Overton, and K.N. Gurney (2008), Validation and dynamics of a computational model of the neostriatal microcircuit, SfN 2008, Washington, Neuroscience Meeting Planner, Poster 578.13/QQ15.
- Hoyland, D.S., N Lepora, R Wood, P.G. Overton, and K.N. Gurney (2008), Integrated data collection and automated parameter estimation in the construction of conductance-based models of neostriatal neurons, SfN 2008, Washington, Neuroscience Meeting Planner, Poster 694.4/UU65.
- Wood, R., M.D Humphries, P. Overton, R. Stewart, and K.N. Gurney (2006), Selection in a model of striatum with fast spiking interneurons, 15thth Annual Computational Neuroscience Meeting, Edinburgh.
- Gurney, K. N. & Overton, P. G. (2004), A model of short and long range selective processing in neostriatum, Neurocomputing, 58-60:555-562.